- To log in, go to: https://learner.northeastern.mentorhubapp.org/login
- Like the app, sign in by entering your phone number and use your four-digit code. You will see the dashboard when you log in.
- Once you log in you will see this prompt indicating that Mentor Hub NU is not used for immediate emergency assistance. Please call the following number for any emergency situations
- If it is your first time opening the webpage or it has been at least 24 hours since your last check-in, you will be prompted to fill out the check-in. This will ask you to rate a series of challenges from 0 to 10. This will help your Student Success Guide and the MentorHub NU to tailor a plan to best help you.
- Like the mobile app, your dashboard can be found by clicking the following icon on the top of the page:
- The dashboard has many of the same features that you have on your app dashboard. You’ll see the Point Summary, Check-In summary, Latest Safety Information, and Badges.
- You will also see the chat box on the right side of the screen where you can chat with your Student Success Guide and Program Manager. Here you will also see any of the messages you’ve sent from your mobile device.
- If you want to message your Program Manager, just click on the other person’s icon. This will show your chat with your program!
Navigating on the Browser Version
- To navigate to different parts of the application, you’ll click the icons along the left hand:
- You’ll notice that these are the same features that are included in the mobile version of the app, except they are optimized for a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer.
- If you click the button in the upper left hand corner, you’ll see similar features to the mobile version, except you’ll also see your designated staff’s names.